This post may contain affiliate links – view disclosure policy.
It’s Friday! I’ve decided to start Friday Favorites, so I’ll have a designated spot to share my most liked things for the week. These may be products, pictures, songs…who knows! This week I thought I would share my must-haves for this fall.
1. Mrs. Meyers Dish Soap in Apple Cider Scent: Oh. My. Word. This stuff smells ahhmazing! Who wouldn’t want a pleasant fall scent to fill the air as you’re cleaning dirty dishes? Also, it is 97% naturally derived & free of icky things like phthalates, formaldehyde, artificial colors & parabens. Win/Win. You can also find their Apple Cider scent in hand soap and all-purpose cleaning spray (This scent is limited edition, so stock up while you can).
2. Bath & Body Works Wallflower Refills | Leaves | Autumn: These are the perfect for making your home more inviting. They fill they air with wonderful scents, and there are so many choices, you are bound to find one you like!
3. L’Oreal Pure-Clay Mask (Detox & Brighten): I have used this mask a few times now; it really does what it says! It makes my skin so smooth and brightens my complexion. I love the fact that this mask comes in a jar, so you can take however much/little you need (no product wasted like with those little packet masks). It smells good too!
4. MAC Matte Lipstick in Mehr: Looking for the perfect fall lip color? Look no further. I picked this up a few weeks ago and fell in love! Such a flattering shade.
5. Ideology Stretch Active Leggings: Leggings are a staple for me in the fall/winter months. These ones are great; they fit well, they keep their shape through wear & washing, and they aren’t see through!
If you make your way to Bath & Body Works, make sure to pick up one of these lovely
Wallflower Plugins to go with your scents!
↓Seriously though, is there even a way to make a pretty face while wearing a mask??